Please note that the conference does not require extended abstract / full paper.
– Authors are required to login/register in the website before they can submit their abstracts.
– Abstracts must be submitted through the website before midnight of the abstract submission deadline. Abstracts received after this deadline will NOT be accepted. Faxed, posted or emailed abstracts will NOT be accepted.
– All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of scientific committee and successful applicants will be selected based on originality and quality of the work. Abstracts will be either accepted for oral presentation, poster display or rejected.
– The presenting author must be registered for the NMNS 2020.
– Work must be original and never been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
– The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
– Abstracts must be typed in English and contain 200-300 words.
– Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
– The NMNS 2020 scientific committee reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.